Friday, November 2, 2012

This week's photos

The daisy dinosaur at church last weekend.  Julia improved on the costume on Halloween by putting on a lovely crown, thereby becoming a princess daisy dinosaur.
My offering to the gods of the holiday -- relishing my week long snack mom status to create some fun for Julia's class.  Those are pumpkin cupcakes with crunchy pumpkin seeds topped with cream cheese frosting and candy.  Minus the candy they are pretty divine if I say so myself.
Julia being quiet after a long day of school.  Muta being quiet after an energetic teasing of Latkah.
The perfect hostess ready to hand out halloween treats to her class.
And then ready to eat her share.
This is a picture of Julia's time line project.  She took this picture.  I'll try to get a better one when the project comes back home.  She worked so hard on it for more than a week.
Front window decorations that really need to come down today!

No comments:

Post a Comment